Cypress Home Inspection
Welcome to our Cypress home inspection page. If you are considering building, buying, or repairing a home in the Cypress TX area, give CeS Inspections LLC a call and let one of our home inspectors assist you. CeS Inspections LLC is a first-class home inspection company that provides the most comprehensive analysis of your home’s structural and mechanical condition. We offer a variety of different home inspection services tailored to your specific needs. Give us a call today!
Cypress Home Building requirements
Cypress Tx is an unincorporated community that falls under the jurisdiction of Harris county. When considering building or remodeling any home within the Cypress, Cy-fair, or Jersey Village area the prevailing building codes are established and enforced by Harris County. The current Houston building codes can be referenced here. When considering a home inspection for a new home built within Cypress, your inspector should be familiar with the principles and practices of that area. Though home inspectors are not code inspectors, there are a number of good reasons that certain codes have been established. Typically codes are revised and included in the latest iteration of the code changes in order to increase the performance of your home as a system and to ensure improved safety. The following list of codes are the applicable standards when building or remodeling in the Cypress area.
- 2012 Residential Building Code
- 2014 National Electric Code (with revisions)
- 2012 Uniform mechanical Code
- 2012 Uniform Plumbing Code
- 2012 International Fire Code
- 2015 International Energy Conservation Code (with revisions)
Cypress Texas Master Planned Communities
The Cypress Tx area is home to a number of prominent master planned communities that spread out over the North Western Houston Corridor. Below is a list of the master planned communities within Cypress Texas as well as some information pertaining to the home builders that build in each of the communities.
- Located off Fry road Northwest Houston, The Bridgeland community is spread out over a 11,400-acres. Bridgeland is estimating that they will house 21,000 homes upon completion
- Bridgeland home builders include David Weekley Homes, J. Kyle Homes, Trendmaker Homes, and Perry Homes. The home prices range from $200,000 and continue to over a million
Cypress Creek Lakes
- Located off of Tuckerton rd. just East of the Grand Parkway (Highway 99), Cypress Creek Lakes is a 1,600 acre community with home prices ranging from $200,000 to over $600,000
- The notable builders within the Cypress Creek Lakes are Ashton Woods Homes, Darling Homes, Lennar, Newmark, Perry Homes, Village Builders, and Taylor Morrison
- Located just off highway 290 in Northwest Houston, the Fairfield development project is targeted to house to some 5,800 families spread out over 3,200 acres
- The Fairfield community will attend the Cypress Fairbanks School District, which is comprised of Salyards Middle School (located within the Fairfield community) and Cy-Ranch High School
- There are three different home building companies to choose from. Lennar, Trendmaker, and Frontier Custom Homes. The home prices have a wide range starting at $170,000 and going well into the millions
- The Towne Lake development is bordered by Highway 290, Fry Road and Barker Cypress Road. Towne Lake is built around a respectable 300-acre lake and home’s built by a litany of different home builders. The Towne Lake development offers a nice compromise between the great outdoors with a Houston Commute.