Houston Home Inspections
CeS Inspections LLC is one of the highest rated Houston home inspection companies for a reason. We consistently provide the most detailed home inspection reports in the industry, helping you identify your potential risks BEFORE you purchase the home. We’ve built a reputation of excellence by working hard for you, providing client focused inspections, the way it should be.
Don’t hire another Houston home inspector without giving us a call…you’ll be glad you did!
Our Core Inspection Services
- Licensed TREC Resale Home Inspections
- New Home Construction Phase Inspections
- Thermal Infrared Imaging Inspections
- New Home Warranty Inspections
Home Inspection Process
Hiring a Home Inspector
Once you are in your option period it is important to be pro-active when searching for a home inspector. The best home inspectors tend to stay busy, and because you are typically constrained by a 7-10 day option period, it could prove difficult to find a quality home inspector that can accommodate your schedule late in the option period. When narrowing down your list of potential home inspection companies, there are a few bits of research that you can do to determine which company will be the overall best fit for your home inspection needs.
- Sample Reports: One of the best ways to determine what you are actually getting in return for the inspection fee is to view a prospective companies sample report. It is critical that the inspection report accurately convey the noted defects in order to help with future negotiations or repairs.
- Online Reviews: In the absence of a trusted referral from friends and family, choosing a company that has exceptional online reviews is one of the best ways to narrow your home inspection search. All of the best home inspectors in Houston can be easily found and vetted online.
- Thermal Imaging Scan: A full thermal imaging scan should be conducted on every inspection. Make sure that your inspector intends on scanning the entire home under the best possible conditions in order to help uncover water leaks, electrical anomalies, insulation defects and much more; all of which could only have been revealed with the use of a thermal camera.
- Initial Communication: Another critical characteristic of a quality inspector is their ability to communicate. When speaking with home inspection companies over the phone, make sure that they have the ability to address your concerns.
- Physical Capabilities: Your inspector should possess the physical capabilities necessary to traverse your roof when safe to do so, and to navigate through your attic space. Some of the most significant defects are in the most hard to access places.
During the Home Inspection
Once you have confirmed your inspection date and time, it is important to coordinate with your agent, the seller’s agent, or the seller themselves in order to prepare the home for the coming inspection.
We always urge you to accompany us on the home inspection. Because we will have access to the home for an extended period of time, this will allow you and your family ample time to review the property without any interruptions. After we have thoroughly inspected your home we will provide a summary review of the core structural components and mechanical systems within your home.
If there are any notable defects that arise during our summary of the home, you may also wish to see the items in question first hand. Though all of our reports include pictures of defects and concise explanations, seeing the defects up close will provide some additional clarity.
After the Home Inspection
Following the home inspection, we will begin the process of compiling the gathered data from your home and generating your report. We do not provide onsite reports as there is no way to be as meticulous and informative in such a limited amount of time. Once you receive your report, it is recommended to read it in its entirety. We will try and make things easier by categorizing defects based on cost, safety, and importance, however; only you can determine what defects are acceptable prior to closing on the home. Of course, should you need any further assistance our services will always be available to you.
Our Home Inspection Report
Your report will be compiled and delivered within 24 hours in most cases so you can maximize your option period.
- Delivered within 24 hours, barring anything emergent
- We include vivid photos of all the necessary defects along with diagrams to further explain the item in question
- We help itemize the defects for your convenience. Major, notable, maintenance, and safety defects will be itemized within each system. You will also have the option to summarize and itemize each defect with the click of a button
- We use reputable references and manufacturer specifications within our report to help with negotiations
- Our reports can be viewed on most any device with a proper internet connection. There is no need to print the report unless you’d like, in which case you can instantly convert to a PDF with the click of a button
- We will save your report in our database for a minimum of 2 years, and up to 5 years just in case
Do not underestimate the negotiating power and peace of mind that comes with a first-class home inspection report!
Our Home Inspection Services
Fully Certified Houston Home Inspectors
Our Home Inspections incorporate the strategies and techniques taught by C.e. Schultz while serving as a Ranger Instructor at the United States Army Ranger School. That is why our Houston home inspection company is the most efficient and methodical home inspection company around. Additionally, your Houston home inspectors continually conduct research in model home building and related fields of study. Call CeS Inspections LLC today to book your Houston home inspection.
Click Images Below For More Information
Houston Informational Links
It is important to know what you are looking for in a Houston home inspection company. If you don’t need a methodical inspection that has a high return on investment, I’m afraid we will not be a good fit for your needs. Some home inspection companies will deliver, on-site, a report comprised of no more than two hours of observational data collection. You will find that these Houston home inspectors have an industry low cost, with industry low services. They are cheap because they inspect-and-forget; scrambling for the door en-route to whomever is next.
However, there yet remains a dedicated class of Professional home inspectors that strive everyday to improve their companies standards and product value. As a higher level home inspection company, we cultivate a long lasting professional relationship and an appreciation for your trust and business. I believe you get what you pay for. That is no excuse for inflating the cost of any product, yet the fact remains that we all pay more for superior service. I believe in my home inspection method, and I believe in a fair market value. Your inspection is not just another house, it’s your home, and I strive to ensure that it is safe and efficient. Trust me with your business and I guarantee you will go into the closing of your new home informed and prepared for your future purchase. Our Houston home inspectors take you and your family’s safety very seriously. Our work ethic and professionalism will shine, and we are confident that you will be satisfied with your home inspection experience.
If for any reason CeS Inspections LLC is not a fit for you, we strongly urge you obtain the services of another Houston home inspection company. We are confident that if you do your homework and select one of the more reputable Houston home inspectors, you will find the true value in your home inspection. Remember, not all Houston home inspectors are the same!
Thank you for considering us as your Home Inspector.
If you have any questions or would like to get in touch, feel free to contact us.
Schedule an Appointment with your Houston home inspector today. We look forward to working with you on your Real Estate needs. We are a proud to be a veteran owned and operated business.